Thank the underwear gods, at last, a product to answer my lingerie dilemmas! Ladies, I can’t recommend this stick on bra highly enough it has been my saviour over the summer, there to offer support in times of need! I have tried a few styles previously with varying degrees of success, and have always been sceptical about using adhesive options on special occasions for fear of a wardrobe malfunction! A few months ago I reluctantly found myself as a bridesmaid, and although I love a good wedding and was very keen to organise the hen weekend I didn’t relish the thought of donning the pastel chiffon gown with the low strappy back that meant I needed to go braless! Fine for the bride’s 16 year old niece but not so great for me, that’s when I decided to give this stick-on bra a go, I did a trial run under a backless evening top on a night out and was impressed with its staying power, so I wore it to the wedding where it held up for the whole day even after some champagne-fuelled dancing! I have worn it on numerous occasions since and for me it has been a wardrobe game-changer. Naturally, women of a certain age or size struggle to go braless under certain outfits but even if you are a 20 something with small perky boobs this bra will still give you a smoother silhouette.
This truly is a sensational backless adhesive bra perfect for all open back and strapless outfits. Not only does this bra have wings for extra support, but extra padding to provide a boost to your cleavage. The wings and inner base of the bra are coated with self-adhesive glue that adheres to the body and can be worn over and over again!
Tips for using a stick on bra
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry, moisturiser, perfume and oil will reduce the effectiveness of the glue, as will too many attempts to get it positioned right so if you want to use it for a special event then have a practice run first.
- Stand in front of the mirror so you can get the bra symmetrical and create the desired effect, pushing your bust together for more cleavage or slightly upwards for a perkier look.
- Smooth out any wrinkles for a seamless finish.
- These bras are most suitable for A -D cup sizes if you are larger you may find there is not enough support but if you would still like to try then you can always use additional lingerie tape to help the bra stay in place.
- After use, wash the adhesive panels on the bra using a mild soap and lukewarm water then let it air dry. Do not put this bra in the washing machine or tumble dryer and it is also not suitable for dry cleaning.
- When storing your bra protect it from dust and other fibres in your drawer by replacing the plastic covering it came with back over the adhesive panels then you will be ready for the next wear.
Obviously adhesive bras are not the most comfortable bra in your lingerie drawer but they definitely serve a purpose and are fine to wear for a day or evening out. How long they last or how many wears you will get depends on how well they are cared for, the bra will eventually lose the stickiness and need replacing. So what are you waiting for? Be bold and make a sexy statement in a revealing backless dress or strapless top confident in the knowledge that this brilliant stick on bra has you covered.